Dear Faculty, Staff and Students,
If we are to come back together this fall as COVID-19 circumstances allow, every single one of us must be ready to commit to taking every possible step to protect those around us—whether students, faculty, staff, family or community members. We are going to have to depend on each other and we are going to have to trust each other to put the health of others first and foremost. Show that you are doing your part by taking the Illinois Community Pledge.
Click here to sign.
Signing the Illinois Community Pledge means you commit to:
- Conducting daily personal health checks
- Taking the COVID-19 online safety training
- Wearing a face covering
- Washing your hands often
- Practicing social distancing
- Sanitizing surfaces and equipment
- Getting tested regularly
- Participating in contact tracing and exposure notification programs
- Adhering to orders and directives from national, state and local health officials
- Showing COVID-19 patience & etiquette to others
I know many of us are eager to resume normal activities, but it is vitally important that we all remain cautious, vigilant and careful by taking these actions consistently. If we each do our part, we can maximize our ability to teach, learn, work and connect.
Signing this pledge shows you value the health of the people around you as much as you value your own health. Please also share that you have taken the Illinois Community Pledge on social media by posting this graphic and using the hashtag #IveGotYouCovered.
Thank you for signing today to show your Illinois family that you care.
Robert J. Jones