Dear university community,
Today the university released an updated version of the COVID-19 dashboard. You can see the updated version here. The goal of the updated dashboard is to further increase transparency about our on-campus testing program.
The dashboard includes new features:
- New (daily) cases by population
- Breakdown of tests taken by population
- Positivity rate by population
- Seven-day rolling average of positivity rate by population
- Expanded result timeframes (most recent day, past seven days, cumulative)
- Unique users of Safer Illinois app
It also includes several updates of existing features:
- Population categories in the bar graphs
- Seven-day rolling positivity rate over time
Thank you for continuing to do your part to maximize the safety of our community.
COVID-19 Executive Steering Committee on Return to On-Campus Operations