Employees Helping Employees
Please select one of the following methods of giving.
Rather than write a check or go online to submit a credit card payment annually, complete this payroll deduction form for an easy way to contribute on an ongoing basis with the option to discontinue at any time.
1. Payroll Deduction:
- A link to the payroll deduction form is included above for your convenience.
- Complete the form, print, and mail to the address on the form.
Note: If you have previously made a payroll deduction contribution, you may want to increase/renew your pledge. You may opt to mark your pledge “until I request termination.”
2. Credit card payments accepted online:
- Click on http://giving.illinois.edu/
- Go to the drop down menu under “Annual Funds.”
- Select "Faculty and Staff Emergency Fund."
- Fill in dollar amount you wish to pledge, click add, then click continue.
- Complete personal information.
- Click on “Process Gift” at the bottom of the page.
3. Personal check:
For questions and to receive additional information, contact Debbie McCall, FSEF Committee Chair, at 265-6420 or FSAS at 244-5312.
Below is a list of FSEF Committee members who are also available for questions.
FSEF Emergency Fund Committee:
Debbie McCall, Chair, College of Medicine, email@example.com
Joe Bohn, College of ACES, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Conrad, Department of Journalism, email@example.com
Marianne Downey, UI Laboratory High School, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Fowler, Professor Emerita, Special Education, email@example.com
Nichole Hemming, Staff Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelley Campbell, Department of Finance, email@example.com
Shanitera Walker, Krannert Center for the Performing Arts, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karie Wolfson, ex officio, Faculty/Staff Assistance Services, email@example.com