Go to Fair Entry to enter you fair project exhibit selections: http://mchenry4-hfair.fairentry.com
- Fair Exhibit Registration must be done using the online Fair Entry System by MIDNIGHT June 20.
- To register, please log into the 4-H Fair Entry program using your 4-H Online ID and password.
- Fair Entry instruction guide will help you through the registration process.
- 4-H Fair Checklist: Please use this as a guide to help unsure you have completed ALL necessary items to show at fair.
- 4-H Fair FAQ's - These are the most frequently asked questions about fair and judging.
- Exhibitor Absentee Form – should be completed in the event youth are unable to attend the judging with their project on the scheduled date.
Fair Entry Helpful Hints:
To register, please log into the 4-H Fair Entry program using your 4-H Online ID and password.
- DO NOT try to reset your password in Fair Entry - If you forgot your password, go to 4HOnline to reset your password, then back to Fair Entry.
- "HELP! It won't let me register!" - If you have not paid your 4-H Online enrollment fee, 4-H Online will not transfer the projects over to Fair Entry. Contact the Extension office immediately to pay your enrollment fees. Pay FEES Online HERE
- You will not be able to EDIT or ADD projects once you "SUBMIT" the entry until the entry has been APPROVED by a staff member.
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST DAY! Staff is not will not be present at the office during the last weekend Fair Entry is open.
- See instructions to help guide you through the registration process.
Animal Science Projects –Animal Science (Beef, Cat, Dog,…) Displays will need to be entered under “General Projects” then “Animal Science”. There, you will find each Animal species.
*Pay close attention to the level project area you are exhibiting in for fair.
- Example: if you enrolled in Cooking 101, be careful to sign up in Cooking 101 for your FAIR project. All levels of Cooking will be available for your selection, but BE SURE you select the correct level. Your Fair enrollment will be Rejected if it is not correct.
- If you are not sure what level you originally enrolled in, please check your 4-HOnline account under participation/projects.
INCOMPLETE – when you see an “Incomplete” next to an Exhibitors entry, this will require you to click the “REVIEW” button at the top of the page. Once you read the message and “CONTINUE”, the incomplete message will disappear.
- The messages may contain registrations that are associated with the project area. You do not have to complete the registration at that time, the message is intended to be sure you have received the information.
- If you choose to view registration details, please CLICK BACK button to return to Fair Entry Registration.
***REMEMBER to use either Google CHROME OR Mozilla Firefox when using Fair Entry
OFFICE COMPUTER AVAILABLE by appointment – Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
To schedule an appointment to use our office computer or for assistance registering, please call (815) 338-3737.
If you find any problems or errors along the way, please be contact the Extension Office