Are you an Illinois undergraduate looking for your next internship experience?
The National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA) is looking for highly motivated, creative undergraduate students to work on hands-on research projects with guidance from NCSA staff and faculty affiliates. The center will offer a limited number of paid SPIN (Students Pushing Innovation) internships during Summer 2021.
NCSA has a history of nurturing innovative concepts, and some of the best ideas have come from highly motivated, creative undergraduate. The SPIN (Students Pushing Innovation) internship program was launched to provide University of Illinois undergraduates with the opportunity to apply their skills to real challenges in high-performance computing, data analysis and visualization, cybersecurity, and other areas of interest to NCSA.
Join us for a virtual SPIN Open House on November 18, 3-5 PM US CST
Join Zoom Meeting
SPIN Summer 2021 session information:
- Program dates: June 7 – July 30, 2021
- Work 20 hours/week for 8 weeks
- SPIN interns earn $12.50 per hour and are paid as Undergraduate Hourly employees
- Any UIUC undergraduate student in good academic standing
- No restriction on year of study or major
- International students are eligible