Good afternoon Kankakee 4-H families!
We're happy to announce we have officially hired Brittney Muschetto as our new EPC (Extension Program Coordinator) in Kankakee County.
Brittney has years of experience as a 4-H member in Will County, is a current 4-H Leader in Will County and now has a couple months of experience as the interim EPC (Debra Koch's old position). Please see below for additional details on her background.
Brittney's enthusiasm and dedication to the 4-H program throughout the years has been a great asset to Kankakee as we transitioned from Debra Koch retiring to Shannon Range filling in and now Brittney coordinating the clubs and fair.
We look forward to announcing and implementing all of the amazing ideas Brittney has for our county and unit. Please feel free to email a congratulations directly to Brittney.
~Educator Shannon Range and Kankakee Staff
Brittney Muschetto, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Teacher
- Paraprofessional Student Worker
- Collegiate 4-H VP and volunteer
- U of I Extension State Advisory Council
- Speaking for Illinois 4-H
- Illinois State 4-H Youth Leadership Team
- Illinois State 4-H Foundation Board of Directors - Alumni Initiative Committee
- Unit 9 Council Member
- Will County 4-H Federation President, VP and Secretary
- And the list goes on!
To see additional information about Brittney, give us a couple weeks and her profile will be updated on the staff bio page for Unit 9 (Grundy, Kankakee and Will Counties).