1. Gather - Consider type of research data licenses and data collection tool such as REDCap.
2. Store - Data backup is essential to keep from losing data.
3. Use - Clean, analyze, and visualize. Some considerations to target visualization.
4. Share - Learn how to share sensitive data and understand IRB consent language.
5. Archive - For easy findability and access, discover these archived data resources.
6. Destroy - At the end of the cycle, safely dispose of data in physical and cloud storage.
☆☆☆ Browse Past Nudges ☆☆☆
Get personalized support
Join our mailing list Unsubscribe See what we're up to!