The University Library invites graduate students to participate in a re-visioning the Main Library building. Refreshments will be served. More information on their vision can be found here and more information on the project, including a FAQ, has been posted here. As they pursue the vision detailed above, they would like to engage members of our community in helping to shape the Main Library space. That includes graduate students, and they would like your input in helping to define the vision.
If interested, please email Kim Matherly (email@example.com) your first two choices.
· February 19, 10:00-11:00am, 106 Library
· February 19, 3:30-4:30pm, 106 Library
· February 20, 3:00-4:00pm, 106 Library
· February 21, 10:00-11:00am, 106 Library
· February 21, 2:00-3:00pm, 106 Library