Spring 2019 Economics Convocation information is available. If you plan on participating in the Economics Ceremony, please read the information below and complete the steps to register.
Eligibility to Participate in Spring 2019 Ceremony:
Students must meet one of the below criteria in order to participate:
- On the Spring 2019 pending degree list and completing all requirements
- IMPORTANT: If you intend on graduating this Spring 2019, and have not yet added yourself to the pending degree list, you must contact your LAS admissions/records officer immediately! This step is separate from registering to participate in the ceremony.
- Planning on completing requirements in Summer 2019, and have 13 credit hours or less remaining towards the degree
- Summer 2019 graduates will submit a notification of intent to graduate when their time ticket is available in April.
- Completed all degree requirements in Fall 2018 and did not participate in the LAS Winter ceremony
Make sure to follow the LAS Mandatory Steps for Graduation.
After you register for convocation, family letters may be request by filling out the family letter request form. The letter is printed on the Department of Economics letterhead with the student name, and includes information about the ceremony.
Requested letters may be picked up on February 18th or after. You will receive an email from our office once your letter is ready for pick up and can pick it up in 214 DKH.
Details about Cap & Gown Orders, Graduate Check-in for Ceremony, Guests, Photography, Diplomas, etc. is provided on the Econ Convocation Website and will be emailed to registered students.
Congratulations to those graduating and we hope you are able to join us at the ceremony!
Please be sure to register by April 11th if you plan to attend this ceremony. You will receive further instructions at that time. If you have any questions, please email the undergraduate office.
Department of Economics, Office of Undergraduate Studies
Melissa Newell, Associate Director of Undergraduate Studies
Stefanie Flores-Freeman, Academic Advisor and Convocation Coordinator
Kari Hutjens, Academic Advisor
Tosha Bilsbury, Academic Advisor
Tara Murray, Undergraduate Office Support