This semester, Illinois welomes the launch of Research Electornic Data Capture, REDCap - a free, easy-to-use, and secure data collection and management application.
REDCap allows users to build and manage online surveys and project databases for research studies. With Illinois REDCap, researchers can:
- Develop online surveys, databases and projects rapidly and securely
- Provide multi-site access, as long as project has an Illinois Principal Investigator
- Customize queries to generate reports for review or download
- Manage surveys and survey respondents
- Export data into common statistical analysis software, such as Excel, SAS, Stata, R, or SPSS
- Save forms and surveys as PDF to print out for collecting data offline
Illinois REDCap is administered by the Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute (IHSI), powered by Research IT, Technology Services, with education and training support from the University Library.
For questions about Illinois REDCap:
✉ email: email@example.com
✍ consultation: Tuesdays during Fall semester, 9am - 11am, at Scholarly Commons