Career Connections Calendar
Programs and Events Committee
The next Career Connections Luncheon will be January 15, 2020 in ECEB 3002. Our guest speaker will be Morris Mosley, from the Faculty & Staff Assistance Program. His chosen topic of discussion is Peer Group Dynamics, which includes developing useful relationships, operating with integrity and team building for success. Morris brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise with him, having achieved his MSW in 1987 from the University of Illinois. Since that time, he has worked as a behavioral specialist, training consultant, and Clinical Director of Cunningham Children’s Home. He has been with FSAP for the last 8 years of his career.
Lunch will be provided by the Daily Byte for $12. Options include;
- Turkey Swiss on wheat, Kettle brand chips, cookie, whole fresh fruit
- The Club on sourdough, Kettle brand chips, cookie, whole fresh fruit
- Fruit Salad (Strawberries, dried cranberries, walnuts and goat cheese with spring mix), Kettle brand chips, cookie, whole fresh fruit
- Chicken Salad (Chicken Breast, shredded cheddar, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, and carrots with iceberg Lettuce), Kettle brand chips, cookie, whole fresh fruit
- Vegan Hummus Wrap, Kettle brand chips, cookie, whole fresh fruit
Please use the link to register: https://go.illinois.edu/IAP-PeerGroupDynamics Deadline to register is January 8, 2020 by 8:00 am
Reservations will NOT be accepted past the deadline date. Cancellations must be received 48 hours before the deadline date or payment will still be required. Please note: Be sure to finish the registration form to ensure your lunch is ordered correctly.