F&S Building Maintenance Regarding COVID
F&S Building Services will continue to provide custodial services to campus. However, given the need to keep F&S employees, as well as students, faculty, staff, and the community safe from the spread of COVID-19, the following changes are being implemented:
- We will continue to incorporate disinfecting/enhancing sanitizing effort/activities into daily routines in order to reduce potential transmission.
- Regular office cleaning will continue through March 27 unless previous arrangements have been made with the Building Service Worker.
- By March 27, customers should mark doors with post-it notes, red tape or paper on the door, signifying it should *NOT* be entered by Building Service Workers.
- After March 27, office occupants who prefer, may set trash receptacles outside the door to be emptied.
- Offices/departments/areas that expect to have near-normal levels of usage should inform their Building Services supervisor or the F&S Service office email@example.com, 333-0340.
Links to this information, other resources, and answers to frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 illness are available at http://covid19.illinois.edu.