Technology Services and Adobe have partnered together to bring temporary at-home access to Adobe Creative Cloud to all University of Illinois students.
Temporary Access to Creative Cloud will last until May 31, 2020. This date is subject to change. Adobe is closely monitoring the situation and may, at its sole discretion, modify the validity of the licenses.
Technology Services will send out additional communications as soon as we learn additional information from Adobe.
What does this license allow students to do?
- Access to download all of the Creative Cloud apps and 20 GB of online storage
- Mobile app access
- Allow usage of Creative Cloud apps on one computer at a time, and sign-in to your account on up to two computers.
How do students get access?
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com
- Type in your University email address and select “Continue”
- Select “Company or School Account”
- Log in with your NetID and Password
For additional help to access Adobe, please visit this Knowledgebase article.
Questions and Additional Information
For additional information, please refer to Adobe’s web page for at-home Creative Cloud access.
If you have any questions, please contact the Technology Services WebStore at email@example.com.