Apply for NCSA's SPIN AY 2020-21 Internship
NCSA has a history of nurturing innovative concepts, and some of the best ideas have come from highly motivated, creative undergraduate students. The Students Pushing Innovation (SPIN) internship program was launched to provide University of Illinois undergraduates with the opportunity to participate in hands-on research and contribute to interdisciplinary projects covering focused research areas in Culture and Society, Earth and Environment, Bioinformatics and Health Sciences, Material and Manufacturing, Data and Computational Sciences, Physics and Astronomy, and Digital Agriculture.
The SPIN program is now accepting applicants for the 2020-2021 academic year. To apply, please visit their website, spin.ncsa.illinois.edu, and click on the “Mentors” tab to learn about the SPIN projects, and then click on the “Apply” tab. The application deadline is June 1, 2020.
SPIN Academic Year 2020-21 program details:
- Program dates: August 24, 2020 – May 5, 2021 (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Work 5 hours/week for 16 weeks each semester
- SPIN interns earn $12.50 per hour and are paid as Undergraduate Hourly employees
- Any UIUC undergraduate student in good academic standing and enrolled in 12 credit hours each semester
- No restriction on year of study or major
- International students are eligible
If you have questions or would like feedback on your application materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist you!
iSchool Undergraduate Affairs