Good Morning! The last few weeks have brought a significant amount of change and adjustment to all of us at the University of Illinois. We recognize the significant impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on traditional work and school schedules and the challenges each of us continue to face in balancing work while caring for family members, assisting with the education of our students and children, and much more. To help ease just a bit of this stress, the deadline for the 2020 Preventing Harassment and Discrimination Training for all employees has been extended through 6:00 PM on May 1, 2020. A very special thank you to our faculty, medical professionals, environmental services staff, and others who are working tirelessly on the front lines!
The new training deadline is May 1, 2020 at 6:00 PM CT.
We are only sending this communication to those who have not had an opportunity to fully complete this training as of early this morning – March 23rd. We do ask that you complete the training as soon as is reasonably possible, but understand your competing interests. To complete this training, please follow the steps below.
Accessing the Course:
- Open a web browser (preferably Google Chrome) and go to: https://go.uillinois.edu/sexual_misconduct_training
- Select your university location, if prompted
- Enter your university net id and password
- Click the “Login” button
- Select the green “Start” button on the Preventing Harassment and Discrimination: Non-Supervisor with Title IX/Clery icon to begin your coursework
Difficulty Logging In?
Netid and Password assistance can be found at:
- UIC ACCC Help Desk: 312-413-0003
- UIS Technology Support Center: 217-206-6000
- UIUC Technology Services: 217-244-7000
Course Navigation Difficulties?
Course Content Questions?
- If you are unable to complete this training due to past or current experiences, please contact your Title IX Coordinator as listed above for alternate training options.
Please know that University Ethics and Compliance staff are continuing to monitor university email, and will be available to assist employees throughout this window. We can be reached at email@example.com or via a reply to this message.
Executive Director University Ethics and Compliance