The U of I WebStore has partnered with MathWorks and our IBM vendor to provide access to MATLAB, Simulink, and SPSS to all University of Illinois faculty, staff, and students.
Access to MATLAB and Simulink is available through June 30, 2020.
Access to SPSS is available through August 1, 2020.
Instructions for MATLAB and Simulink
- Visit the University of Illinois MATLAB Portal to see the list of available products
- Click "Sign in to get started" under the "Get Software" section
- Log in or create a MathWorks account using your university email address
- Download and activate software on your personal computer or start using MATLAB online from a web browser
Instructions for SPSS
- Visit the WebStore SPSS offer
- Download and install SPSS on personal machines or run SPSS as a virtual application through Citrix
For any questions, please contact the U of I WebStore at email@example.com