Employees Helping Employees
Please select one of the following methods of giving:
Rather than write a check or go online to submit a credit card payment annually, complete the online payroll deduction form for an easy way to contribute on an ongoing basis.
1. Payroll Deduction:
- A payroll deduction form is attached for your convenience.
- Complete the form, print, and mail to the address on the form.
Note: If you have previously made a payroll deduction contribution, you may want to increase/renew your pledge. You may opt to mark your pledge “until I request termination.”
2. Online credit card payments accepted at www.giving.illinois.edu:
- Go to drop down menu listed under “Annual Funds.”
- Click on "Select the college, school or unit you want to support.”
- Select "Faculty and Staff Emergency Fund."
- Fill in dollar amount you wish to pledge, click add, and click continue.
- Complete personal information.
- Click on “Process Gift” at the bottom of the page.
3. Personal checks:
For questions and to receive additional information, contact Debbie McCall, Chair, FSEF at 265-6420 or FSAP at 244-5312.
Below is a list of FSEF Committee members who are also available for questions.
FSEF Emergency Fund Committee:
Debbie McCall, Chair, College of Medicine, email@example.com
Joe Bohn, College of ACES, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Conrad, College of ACES, email@example.com
Marianne Downey, UI Laboratory High School, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Fowler, Professor, Special Education, email@example.com
Nichole Hemming, Staff Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Seibold, Department of Accountancy, email@example.com
Leta Summers, Planning Division, Facilities and Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karie Wolfson,ex officio, Faculty/Staff Assistance Program, email@example.com